Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vegan Home School

Over the years I've received many requests from people transitioning to a vegan diet who want to learn some quick and easy "go to" recipes that they can cook at home.  We all live hectic lives and the last thing we want is to struggle with getting something healthy on the dinner table after a long day at work.  I think I have the solution to this daily dilemma.


Coming up in July, I will be teaching a series of cooking basics classes called "Vegan Home School" which I think will satisfy that need.  Attendees will learn cooking techniques for saving time in the kitchen, how to combine flavors/colors/textures, where to get your protein/calcium/iron, and how to satisfy even picky family members with plant-based creations.  I will be sharing secrets from what I've learned over the past 8 years of cooking as a personal chef in people's homes, customizing meals to suit a wide variety of taste preferences and health conditions.  The food I make is healthy, but it's also gourmet quality and deeeeelicious, and I want to teach you how to make it in your own kitchen! I'm really getting excited about this!!

The 4-week series of classes begins Tuesday, July 10, and meets from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.  Classes will be held in the community center kitchen in Bethany, CT.  You can register in advance for one, or get a discount when registering for the entire series.   To learn more, come to the FREE "Fresh from the Farm" cooking demonstration I will be presenting at the Bethany Farmers Market on Saturday, June 30, at 11:00 a.m.  Or send me an email and I'll put you on the list!

I look forward to bringing vegan cooking to your home!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the sign-up for the Vegan Home School. Will you be offering it again in the fall?

Unknown said...

Yes - I hope to have similar cooking classes in the future once I find a suitable venue. I hope you can make it next time!