Thursday, February 21, 2013

Vida Vegan Con

Yeeeee!!!!  I'm so excited to be going to the Vida Vegan bloggers conference!  I just registered to attend this three-day event devoted to all things vegan and bloggy in the vegan-friendly city of Portland, OR.  Some of my favorites will be sharing their secrets:  Susan Voisin (Fatfree Vegan), Dreena Burton (Plant-Powered Kitchen), Fran Costigan (Great Good Dairy-free Desserts), Ginny Messina (The Vegan RD), Hannah Kaminsky (Bittersweet), Isa Chandra Moskoqitz (Post Punk Kitchen), Jasmine Singer and Marianne Sullivan (Our Hen House)... to name but a few.

vidavegancon.com
I have a few months to prepare and build anticipation for this vegan lovefest, and I will be sure to blog about the experience once I'm there.  Look out Portland, here I come!

No comments: